TIFFANY LIMOS - LOVING MY LIFE !!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

"You can't be what everybody else wants you to be. Do what makes you happy." - Tiffany Limos 3/31/09

"Acting is easy, writing is hard!" - Marlon Brando

"I am filled with love and affection." - Tiffany Limos 3/22/10

"Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it." - Mark Twain

About Me

My photo
"Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." - Oscar Wilde

Blog Archive

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Spike Lee's in Texas! Who isn't stopping through TEXAS? Yee-haw!

THESE BLOGS ARE A LITTLE OUT OF ORDER, BUT BARE WITH ME. THANKS.

March 25th 2009
Spike Lee was in town to shoot a commercial. I happened to be in town as well. We met up and caught up. He is a swell chum. I don't have photos because Mr. Lee doesn't like having his photo taken. He was a little traumatized by meeting me in the lobby because he got mobbed. Understood.

I am grateful and blessed to have a mentor like Spike. He is truly a genius with a kind giving heart. He also has a great sense of humor. (ha ha ha)
(He's an Aries TOO! damnnit!)

I don't care what anyone says, Spike is the man and I will defend him till the death! If you don't know what his work has done for the industry, please do your homework.

AND SPIKE'S BIRTHDAY WAS MARCH 20TH!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPIKKKKEEEEEE!


Some of you might get why I put this video up here: (ha ha ha)














THERE ARE A TON MORE ON YOUTUBE.COM
I am too sleepy to put all of them up right now, thanks.

Goodnight!
Bonne Nuit.

Followers