TIFFANY LIMOS - LOVING MY LIFE !!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

"You can't be what everybody else wants you to be. Do what makes you happy." - Tiffany Limos 3/31/09

"Acting is easy, writing is hard!" - Marlon Brando

"I am filled with love and affection." - Tiffany Limos 3/22/10

"Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it." - Mark Twain

About Me

My photo
"Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." - Oscar Wilde

Blog Archive

Saturday, February 7, 2009

How long does it take you to complete a project?

Kanye West PRIDE (In the name of LOVE)

For Kanye its 3 weeks.

Beyonce

For Beyonce its 2 weeks.

Nikki Reed

For Nikki Reed its 6 days.

Stephen King talks about various authors taking from 2 days to ten years to finish a novel.

For me, I have too many projects piled up. I need to have just one or two and complete them fully one at a time. If I can't do the project justice and do my best work, than I should turn it down. One of my terrible habits is not being able to say no but this year will be different and it will be apparent. I have seen how much I have grown over the years. Thank goodness. I don't want to talk too much about this subject of projects. You will just have to wait and see.

Prioritize
Commit
Be Patient
Do the Work...
Persevere
And as my friend Claudia says, "Baby steps."

TL

Followers