TIFFANY LIMOS - LOVING MY LIFE !!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

"You can't be what everybody else wants you to be. Do what makes you happy." - Tiffany Limos 3/31/09

"Acting is easy, writing is hard!" - Marlon Brando

"I am filled with love and affection." - Tiffany Limos 3/22/10

"Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it." - Mark Twain

About Me

My photo
"Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." - Oscar Wilde

Blog Archive

Sunday, January 11, 2009

The REAL Comeback KID! AWEEEE yeah Mickey "FUCKING" Rourke!!!

Photobucket

I went to the premiere of the The Wrestler in New York. Whew! All I know is that I ended up dancing at Marquee with an elated Mickey Rourke who was not without his many women at his booth.

During the summer I get a phone call from Larry Clark and he tells me that The Wrestler is getting rave reviews in Venice. I email Darren Aronofsky, the director of the film, and I tell him congrats. Larry and I have been wanting to work with Mickey since 2001 and have been hanging out with him since then. Alot of people objected with my choice but now all the naysayers are silenced! (yessssss!)

Tonight, Mickey's win at the Golden Globes has just sealed his comeback status. I am so happy for the true life comeback kid. No one thought it would happen. (yeah!!!)

Followers